Monday, April 18, 2011

Old Flames and Monster Headaches

So yeah. Brune tells us to never apologize in a speech. Well this isn't a speech and I'm apologizing for being a loser when it comes to blog updates.

I thought blogging might help me with stuff.

So I did go to the Warehouse with Brit and Caitlin, and who do you think was there?

Johnny. Yes, that Johnny. Brit and Caitlin were slutting it up on the dance floor and I was just holding down our seats. Johnny found me.

Awkward much?

But really--after I'd been dreaming about Jared and the house and--

God. Johnny. He's still hot as hell. The cut on his cheek healed into a nice scar, a little white line. If anything, it made him hotter. We hadn't spoken since...forever. Neither one of us mentioned Jared, of course. Or the house. Or the... We didn't even talk that much, but I felt the butterflies and everything swimming around in my stomach.

Am I still in love with him after what happened?

Stuff. Yeah.

My head's been pounding since the Warehouse and Johnny.

I'm dreaming every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment